We want to make booking with us as simple as possible, and we offer a great diversity in camping accommodations.
Campsites | Our 859 transient campsites are large, pull-through sites along paved roads. Each site includes 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 63-channel cable TV hookup, a picnic table, and free Wi-Fi. Concrete pads are available on 630+ campsites, and each pad is generally 18’ W x 45’ L.
So Many Choices | Guests have a variety of choices including oceanfront, lakeside, and shaded sites. When calling to make a campsite reservation feel free to ask about the site details. Our teammates are very helpful, describing how many feet the site is from the ocean, if a bath house is close, and even if the site has a tree on it!
RV Specifics | Ocean Lakes is unique from many other campgrounds because it can accommodate the latest and largest luxury RVs, including the sprawling awnings and numerous slide-outs. Most campsites can accommodate up to a 40′ camper and two vehicles with room to spare! In fact, some of our sites can even accommodate the large 45′ RVs. Tent only camping is permitted on any site when you do not utilize a camper.
View Us Virtually | View our 360 HD Virtual Video of each campsite, which is linked from our online map. Although you can view it on a desktop or laptop, you will enjoy the “WOW!” factor on your mobile device when you use the YouTube App. On mobile with the app, you can turn 360 degrees around and see the sites beside you, look up, look down – See all around you on your mobile device! Learn more about this unique feature from Mallory on her segment, Minute With Mallory!
Express Check-In | Tell the Reservations Teammate you want Express Check-In! This allows you to bypass the lines in our Registration Office and drive through our Main Gate to your site while we check you in!
Here are some helpful tips when you try Express Check-In:
· Express Check-In must be done 2 weeks prior to your arrival date
· Pay all camping fees in full
· Tell us the number in your party
· Tell us your vehicle make(s), vehicle tag number(s), and state(s)
· We will mail your Express Packet and will include your car passes
· Hang the car pass on your rear-view mirror, drive through our main gate and have fun
Things To Know Before Calling
· Please be aware of our Reservation Policies
· Know your Arrival Date
· Know your Departure Date
· Ocean Lakes reserves by site number
· You can request a specific site by number. It is helpful to have a campground map in-front of you when calling
· Know the make and model of your RV (if applicable)
· Know the size of your RV (length). Some sites have size restrictions
· We only have a few designated tent sites because campers just will not fit (due to clearance problems from trees, etc.). Tents are permitted on all sites
· If you want “Express Check-In” you must pay all camping fees in full and give us the number in your party, vehicle make(s), vehicle tag number(s), and state(s), and if you are bringing your own golf car – 2 weeks prior to your arrival date
· Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance with the required deposit. This is important if you want to visit during popular holidays like July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Easter, 3 Halloweekends and Thanksgiving
· Once a reservation is made, Ocean Lakes must receive the deposit within 7 days of when the reservation was made. You can use a credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover) or send a check
Book 18 Months In Advance | We are frequently told by guests that they cannot get in to stay with us because we are always booked up. While we do book up fast anytime from May to October, we do allow reservations up to 18 months in advance with the required deposit by calling Camping Reservations at 1-800-876-8034 or by booking on our website.
See You Soon | Booking with us could not be easier, so book today and be our happy camper!